Contact Us/Employment Opportunities in Weyburn
Thank you for visiting the Jerry Mainil Limited Contact page. Email us with any questions or concerns, and we’ll respond promptly and fully.
At Jerry Mainil Limited, we are regularly looking for qualified heavy equipment operators, crew foreman, bed & winch truck operators, picker operators, journeyman welders, labourers and other positions as projects require.
Interested and qualified candidates can e-mail their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (306-842-6560)
Jerry Mainil Ltd is currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Certified B pressure and stainless welder for our oilfield construction operations. Typically, you will be welding carbon and stainless piping at the welding shop in Weyburn. May require going into the field for fabrication/completion. Will also be needed for structural welding to fix or repair equipment. Welding truck will be provided. You will also be required to have the following: Valid Drivers License, current First Aid/CPR level A, H2S, eGSO. Qualified and interested applicants can forward your resume by fax: (306)842-6560 or by email: email@example.com
- Heavy Equipment Operators for its oilfield construction operations. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years proven oilfield experience on multiple piece of equipment including Dozer, Track Hoe, Rubber Tire Hoe, Loader, Grader. Have current/valid safety tickets including: First Aid/CPR-A OH&S Standard, H2S, Global Level II Ground Disturbance. Also must have a valid class 5 or better Drivers License with a clean abstract. Qualified and interested applicants can forward your resume by fax (306) 842-6560 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oilfield General Labourers for its oilfield construction operations. If you are career minded, goal oriented, highly motivated looking for long term year round employment we would very interested in talking to you. Preference will be given to candidates with the following qualifications and tickets: Completed Grade 12 or equivalent, First Aid/CPR-A, H2S, Global II Ground Disturbance, eGSO, and a Valid Class 5 or Better Driver's License with clean abstract.
- Jerry Mainil Ltd. is looking for an experienced Crew Foreman for our Oilfield Construction Operation. Individuals will need to have experience running Crew/Maintenance Truck with Knuckle Boom. Project/Skill Sets would include: Pipefitting, Turnaround/Shutdowns, Pump Jack Setting and Maintenance, Battery Construction and Maintenance, Pipelining, Flowline Repair, Fencing and more. Candidate must have minimum 5 years of proven oilfield experience. Have current/valid safety tickets including: First Aid/CPR, H2S, Global Ground Disturbance Level II, Fall Protection, Confined Space Entry. Also, must have a valid class 5 or better Driver’s License with a clean abstract. Must be able to pass a Pre-Screen Drug & Alcohol test. Qualified and Interested applicants can forward your resume by fax (306)842-6560 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Bed Truck/Winch Truck and Picker Operators for its oilfield construction operations. Typically, you would be transporting equipment, buildings, and materials from lease to lease, to and from the shop and other locations throughout Southeast Saskatchewan. If you have a valid 1A license, Boom "A" Certificate, clean abstract, valid First Aid/CPR - Level A, H2S, eGSO, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (306) 842-6560.
1530 New City Garden Rd. | Weyburn, SK S4H 2L1